Sánchez Vizcaíno 2006 (Reserva Red Wine) 0.75 L
We recommend to serve this wine in special occasions. It has been internationally awarded and it is one of the few Organic Reserva Wines in Spain.
Organic Reserva Red Wine.
0.75 L Bottle
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
- Reserva dry red wine
- Vintage year
- 0,75 liters
- Grape variety
- 50% Garnacha, 20% Cabernet Sauvignon, 10% Syrah, 10% Merlot and 10% Tempranillo
- Alcohol content
- 14,5 % Vol.
- Aged 24 months in American oak barrels.
- Serving temperature
- Best served at between 16º - 17º C.
- Wine pairing
- This wine pairs well with almost everything, but it is recommended with a good ham, stews and lentil soup.
- Indalo Bronze Medal Almería Tierra de Vinos 2014. 3 Stars in Guía Peñín 2013. Silver Medal in EcoRacimos 2007.
- Only natural corks are used. Hence, it is recommended to use a high quality corkscrew to open our wine bottles.
- We recommend to decant the wine before serving.
You might also like
9 other products in the same category: