Oro del Llano 2017 (Barrel White Wine) Bot. 0.75 l.
Fruity wine with hints of wood.
Barrel White Wine
O.75 L Bottle
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Straw-yellow colour. Fruity, fresh and light wine with toasted and nuts aroma. Its good acidity together with a period of ageing on its finest lees helps to keep its fresh taste longer and preserves all its aromatic complexity. This product has the following certifications. Press the following pictures for further information.
- Barrel dry white wine
- Vintage year
- 0,75 liters
- Grape variety
- 89% Jaén Blanca y 11% Chardonnay
- Alcohol content
- 13% Vol.
- Aged 6 months in American oak barrels.
- Serving temperature
- Best served at between 10º - 12º C.
- Wine pairing
- This wine goes perfectly with white fish, vegetables and mature cheeses.
- Only natural corks are used. Hence, it is recommended to use a high quality corkscrew to open our wine bottles.
You might also like